Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Yukon song

My friend has got the sled and I have packed A snack. We`re all set for the trip ahead. We`re never coming back! We`re abandoning this life we`ve led! So long mom and pop! We`re sick of doing what you`ve said and now it`s going to stop!We`re going where it snows all year where life can have A real meaning. A place were you won`t have to hear your room could stand some cleaning. The Yukon is the place for us! That`s where we want to live! Up there we`ll get to yell and fuss and act real primitive. We`ll never have to go to school. Forced into submisson. By very crabby teachers who`ll make us learn addition. No more of parental ruels! We`re heading for some snow! Good riddance to those grown-up ghouls! We`re leaving! Yukon ho!

3 comments:

Aunt Melissa said...

I hope we get some snow soon! Maybe you and your family can come to Nana's house and go sledding again.

Anonymous said...

Hey, who you calling a grown-up ghoul?! You're a funny dude, dude.

So I am wondering how I can help the polar bears. Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

Hey - this sounds like fun! May I come, too? At least, for a visit?